Welcome to the 'Edventures with Kids' Blog! We’re so happy you’ve stop by to Discover, Learn & Connect with us. Some of the regular items we’ll share with you include:
- Exploring Kansas City
- Ideas for increasing your child’s curiosity
- Ways to weave books into everyday interests & local outings
- How to save time in order to spend more with your kids
- Reviews of toys, books and techie items to help you connect them to your child’s interests
- Suggestions for how to integrate learning activities into everyday life (sometimes without your kids knowing) – kind of like hiding the veggies in the pasta sauce
Some of our regular blog features will include:
Family Friendly Home – tons of great, easy ways to make your home more family-friendly (not only for the kids, but for the adults too!).
Teaching Life Skills – we’ll talk about those little things that kids need to know before they go off on their own: how to do laundry, spend money (the right way!), packing a suitcase, etc.
15 Minute Fun & Learning – most of us have crazy schedules and don’t feel that we have a lot of time; not to mention, the idea of putting one more thing on the schedule can sometimes seem overwhelming. We’ll give you fun & learning ideas that can be done anywhere and in less than 15 minutes.
Building Your Home Library – great reviews of kids lit, both old and new books, and suggestions how to build an amazing home library.
Healthy Habits – how to keep your kids, and yourself, healthy – and pass along these habits.
Making Memories – simple ways to connect with your kids
Thanks for visiting - please leave your questions and comments as we love to hear from our readers. Take care and we hope to see you often!