Copyright Notice & Intellectual Property
All content on KCEdventures.com is protected by the United States copyright and trademark law, international conventions, and other applicable laws.
All materials contained on this website are the intellectual property of KC Edventures, LLC. This website and its contents are the copyrighted products of KC Edventures, LLC - © KC Edventures, LLC [2010-2018]. All rights reserved.
You may not distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website, online group, forum, as an email attachment or in other form of electronic retrieval system.
Redistribution, reproduction or transmission of part or all of the contents of KCEdventures.com and DIYEdventures.com in any form is prohibited:
• you may print or download & print any of our free printables for ONLY your personal and non-commercial use,
• free printable materials may be shared with minors ONLY and for educational purposes ONLY.
When distributing content, you may not modify the content in any way; and you also may not download or reproduce graphics or visuals separately from the content. All copyright information included on printable items, such as "Originally published (insert publication date) © KCEdventures.com; KC Edventures, LLC." must remain in-tact when the item is printed and used.
Copyright Infringement Claims
If you wish to notify us of any concerns regarding materials posted on this site by others, please submit claims to the following:
KC Edventures, LLC
PO Box 3763
Olathe, KS 66063
In order to be effective, all notifications must include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the property in question;
• Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, along with sufficient information that will enable us to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to enable the members of KC Edventures, LLC to contact the complaining party, such as a physical address, telephone number and email address;
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and
• A statement that all information provided in the notification is accurate and, under the penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is the owner or an authorized agent acting on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.