Explore a Lego® submarine and dress up like a diver. Visit a hospital room where you can take care of babies. Or create some art, shop at a grocery store and race golf balls down ramps & chutes. There’s tons of fun in every room!
Before Your Visit:
- Wear old clothes - there's water and an art room so be prepared.
- Pack a snack - there's a great place to eat a snack.
- Farm to Market - kids will love to play farmer and grocer in this great area where they can learn how food goes from the farm to the store and to our tables.
- Ocean Adventure - dress up like a diver and explore this fun underwater world. Crawl through a Lego® submarine, see the cool marine animals and check out the bathroom and the kitchen!
- Ready, Vet, Go - become an animal doctor for the day! Kids can wear a vet coat and explore what it would be like to be a veterinarian.
- Artworks - be creative in the art room - make a masterpiece or put on some facepaint!
- Raceways - kids can learn about gravity and motion by playing with ramps, speed tracks and lots of balls.
- Raceways - enter this cool room and you can't help but want to race golf balls down all the different slides and chutes. Be careful - the balls sometimes jump off the tracks!
- Visit the animals - don't miss the room that houses small animals, like snakes and lizards. Kids enjoy seeing these up close.
- Build some cool lego structures - here's a fun one for each month of the year from Family Fun.
- Read a book about how food goes from garden to table:
Other great Kansas City places to explore with kids -
- KidScape at Johnson County Museum
View Wonderscope in a larger map