Come and see what your kids can create at a fun & exciting hands-on art studio. At this FREE attraction, budding artists can explore and create while painting with hot wax, coloring a puzzle and making fun pieces of art.
Before Your Visit:
- Check the calendar for the dates & times of Family and Individual Sessions. Adults & children can attend sessions together, or children ages 5+ can attend Individual Sessions.
- Tickets are first come, first serve so plan to arrive early.
- Kids will draw and paint so make sure they have on appropriate clothes.
Art projects are changed at different times during the year. Some of the things you can enjoy include:
- Enter the dark room & paint with hot-wax.
- Use lights in the dark room to paint Kids can also 'paint' on the wall using lights.
- Make your own puzzle by putting a drawing through the puzzle machine.
- Use ribbon, stickers and die-cuts to create your own piece of art.
- There are many cool places to explore so don't make sure to look around.
- Create your own art online at the National Gallery of Art's Kids site.
- If you kids enjoy exploring with art, try one of Ed Emberly's drawing books - fun and easy ways for kids to learn to draw:
View Kaleidoscope in a larger map