Come explore a mini-town just for kids! They can dress up and put on a play in the theater, visit the hospital, create some crafts at the fashion boutique or do some fishing and golfing in the park.
Before Your Visit:
- Consider seeing other exhibits at the Johnson County Museum - older kids will enjoy some of the interactive exhibits that show how the area grew and developed.
- See if there are any special events going on at the museum.
Kidscape is a mini-town that kids love to explore:
- Visit the Bookstore and read a book or two.
- Play golf or go fishing in the Park.
- Stop by the Hospital and take care of patients
- Post Office - send a letter to the family
- Farm - milk a cow and play farmer
- The Boutique has crafts and is a great place to create
- The Theater is a favorite of kids this age - let them work backstage, control the lights and put on a show
Learn More about Communities:
- Check out some books about living in a neighborhood:
Other great Kansas City miniature towns to play at: