Let your child pretend to be a vet, a gardener, or a submarine commander. Come play in a Lego® under-sea world, create art and shop at a kid-sized grocery store. They’ll have such a great time, they won’t realize how much they are learning!
Before Your Visit:
- Dress in comfy clothes - kids will probably get wet, and possible a little messy - all part of the fun!
- Pack a snack as there's a cute indoor eating area.
- Lego Ocean Adventure - put on a divers suit and flippers and explore the underwater world. See sharks, octopus and other cool marine life made from Legos. Enter a Lego submarine to see how divers would live underwater - check out the bathroom and the kitchen!
- Ready, Vet, Go - if you love animals, than explore what it would be like to be their doctor. Kids can put on a vet coat and learn what's it's like to take care of a pet
- Artworks - make a collage, a creative piece of artwork, or put on some facepaint!
- Raceways - kids can learn about gravity and motion by playing with ramps, speed tracks and lots of balls.
- Farm to Market - teach kids where our food comes from by letting them play at the 'farm' and 'garden'. Harvet the food, deliver it to the store and then play cashier.
- Water Play Area (H2Oh!) - float boats through channels you create, see what sinks and floats and have fun with water tables.
- Visit the animals - there's a place that kids can view small animals, like snakes and lizards.
- Build some cool lego structures - here's a fun one for each month of the year from Family Fun.
Other great places kids can visit, pretend and explore include -
- KidScape at Johnson County Museum
View Wonderscope in a larger map