Copyright Notice & Intellectual Property
All content on KCEdventures.com is protected by the United States copyright and trademark law, international conventions, and other applicable laws. All materials contained on this website are the intellectual property of KC Edventures, LLC. This website and its contents are the copyrighted products of KC Edventures, LLC - © KC Edventures, LLC [2010-2012]. All rights reserved.
You may not distribute or commercially exploit the content, nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Redistribution, reproduction or transmission of part or all of the contents of KCEdventures.com and DIYEdventures.com in any form is prohibited other than the following:
• you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts of the content for your personal and non-commercial use only,
• you may distribute content from the sites to share with minors only and for educational purposes only, but when doing so you must acknowledge the websites as the source of the material.
When distributing content, you may not modify the content in any way; and you also may not download or reproduce graphics or visuals separately from the content. When distributing content, please list the source: "Originally published (insert publication date) © KCEdventures.com; KC Edventures, LLC."
Copyright Infringement Claims
If you wish to notify us of any concerns regarding materials posted on this site by others, please submit claims to the following:
KC Edventures, LLC
Olathe, KS 66063
In order to be effective, all notifications must include the following:
• A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the property in question;
• Identification of the copyrighted work or works claimed to have been infringed;
• Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, along with sufficient information that will enable us to locate the material;
• Information reasonably sufficient to enable the members of KC Edventures, LLC to contact the complaining party, such as a physical address, telephone number and email address;
• A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law; and
• A statement that all information provided in the notification is accurate and, under the penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is the owner or an authorized agent acting on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.